Thor The Dark World Loki long Coat Whole Set Movie Cosplay Costume 2014 Halloween costumes Detail
Fabric : Artificial Leather+Wool Blend+PVC
Thor The Dark World Loki long Coat Whole Set Movie Cosplay Costume 2014 Halloween costumes. This costume could be custom-made for both adults and children.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Amazing costume!! Review by Bryan
- I cant say enough great things about this costume. The quality and how accurate to the movie are amazing. Fit great and they followed my measurements to the t. Super buy!! (Posted on 6/13/15)
- Awsome costume Review by Kristen
- I love this costume, it was shipped to me very quickly! its great quality, esspecially for the price. It also fits me like a glove! i love it. The bad part is that the pants ripped in the crotch after my second use, but no one could see it because of the long coat and shirt (yay for avoiding embarrassment!). if you can sew, i reccomend reinforcing the stitching in the pants, mainly in the crotch area, or just getting different pants. otherwise, i love this costume!! <3 (Posted on 11/1/14)
- Fantastic Review by Vi
I just received my costume in the mail a few minutes ago and couldn't wait to try it on! It was well packaged, and shipped surprisingly quickly (they shipped with DHL Express) , which is always a good thing. :) The details are impeccable, and the fabric is great quality-- it looks just like the picture, and it was well worth the money.
I heard about Skycostume through their onlinestore on ebay and decided to order from the official site and use their discount code. Processing time took about ten days, as promised, and shipping took only two! I'm very, very happy with my purchase and will definitely use Skycostume again in the future. Thank you so, so much!!
5/5 (Posted on 4/16/14)
- Awesome costume! Review by MadPhase
1. Costume looks exactly like the picture. It is super high quality , and well put together. The zipper bits are esp awesome looking. It is also true to the movie.
2. Coat doesn't look too long and stupid; Comes down to exactly the right height.
3. Sleeves of undershirt are not too long, which is a feat, seeing as I'm not proportional. Giving arm length Good Idea.
4. Again, I am so pleasantly surprised that the under shirt is not too long. It comes down pretty much where it's supposed to, right above the knee. I think Tom's MAY come a little higher, but I blame his ungodly tallness.
5. The boot wraps are really cool and mean I can turn -any- pair of boots into the ones I need. very awesome. If..More on that later.
1. the pants fit around the waist, but are too long and too big at the crotch area. I think they expected someone of my weight to have a bigger bust or thighs or something. And the longness I can understand though, a normal porportioned person of my height would fit them, but I'm more torso and less leg, which is why the shirt fits so well.
3. The costume's shirt, while make exactly to specification, is SLIGHTLY too small. Not in that it doesn't fit. it zips rather easily, but the arms are made in that way that make it slightly hard to move, given that leather doesn't really stretch or give. If I bind, wear something that conceals or diminishes the back /arm area, or lose/tone an inch or two in the arm /back area I'll be absolutely fine. Even as is its doable and doesn't look strange.
4. The zippers are small and flimsy compared to the large ones actually sewn into the costume for aesthetics. I'm not sure as to their actual quality but I'm afraid that one strong pull would have it...
The Nit Picky:
5. This costume is HEAVY AND HOT. not a good idea to try it on while sun burned and overheating/suffering sun poisoning. I honestly think over heating is going to be a problem in it in the hot convention. Not wearing the leather pants (I'm opting against them) will help a bit, but I'm going to either have to douse myself in baby powder or figure something out for the shirt or I will die.
6. Because of the aforementioned zipper problem, this is definitely a costume that will require assistance in getting on.
Am I happy with my purchase for it's cost? Yes. I wish the pants would've worked out but if I was honest I'd probably admit that I wasn't going to wear the leather pants either way. I wish I could've worked out a way to not have to pay for them though. Oh well.
4.5 out of 5 stars. (Posted on 4/14/14)
WANNA CHAT ABOUT IT?
If you have questions about this product or your order, or you want to write a review of it, feel free to leave a comment here. We monitor the comments everyday, but it may be faster to send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload images for this product
Here you can share your own photos with other clientes who are interested in this product.
Please Login first to upload pictures.